We enable competence in MST and skills development for teachers, learners and out of school youth by:
· Building academic capacity through literacy and educational programmes
· Establishing partnerships with key stakeholders in support of creating value.
· Facilitate an integrated value chain approach for pre-higher education MST disciplines.
- · Monitoring and evaluating of processes and programmes for sustainable impact.
- · Providing youth development through various initiatives
Provide a high quality learning experience.
· Excel in the delivery of teacher development and learner intervention programmes
· Provide a warm and friendly learning environment.
· Demonstrate a genuine concern for learners’ career success.
· Employ professional, knowledgeable and caring staff.
· To improve the standard of mathematics, science and technology ; and ensure a significant increase in the number of students matriculating with good results.
To improve learner readiness for higher education by providing support to schools in Maths, Science and Technology .
· To deliver on-going programmes so as to capacitate teachers on subject content and curriculum related issues.
· To provide career counselling programmes to learners so as to make informed decisions.
· Expose learners to educational national and international educational competitions.
· To promote science, technology, mathematics innovations among youth and the community in general